- Equity Funds.
- Debt Funds.
- Liquid Funds.
- Liquid Mutual Funds to ULIPs.
- Liquid Mutual Fund to Equity Funds.
- Liquid Mutual Funds to Other Investments.
Also know, is lumpsum better than sip? If you are an investor with a small but regular amount of money available for investment, SIPs can be a more suitable investment option. For investors with a relatively high investment amount and risk tolerance, lump-sum investments may be more beneficial.
Moreover, what are 3 good investments?
- High-yield savings accounts.
- Certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Money market funds.
- Government bonds.
- Corporate bonds.
- Mutual funds.
- Index funds.
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
People ask also, which is the safest investment? U.S. Government Bills, Notes, or Bonds U.S. government bills, notes, and bonds, also known as Treasuries, are considered the safest investments in the world and are backed by the government. 4 Brokers sell these investments in $100 increments, or you can buy them yourself at TreasuryDirect.
Likewise, what is Blue Chip Fund? Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. However, as per SEBI norms on mutual fund categorisation, you don’t have an official category called Blue Chip funds.
- Edelweiss Greater China Equity Off-shore Fund.
- Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U.S. Opportunities Fund.
- PGIM India Global Equity Opportunities Fund.
What are 4 types of investments?
- Growth investments.
- Defensive investments.
- Fixed interest.
Can I double my money in 5 years?
If you want to double your money in 5 years, then you can apply the thumb rule in a reverse way. Divide the 72 by the number of years in which you want to double your money. So to double your money in 5 years you will have to invest money at the rate of 72/5 = 14.40% p.a. to achieve your target.
How can I double my money?
- Tax-free Bonds. Initially tax- free bonds were issued only in specific periods.
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
- Corporate Deposits/Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD)
- National Savings Certificates.
- Bank Fixed Deposits.
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Mutual Funds (MFs)
- Gold ETFs.
Which MF of SBI is best?
- SBI Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth.
- SBI Magnum Mid Cap Direct Plan-Growth.
- SBI Focused Equity Fund Direct Plan-Growth.
- SBI Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth.
- SBI Large & Midcap Fund Direct Plan-Growth.
- SBI Magnum Equity ESG Fund Direct Plan-Growth.
- SBI Flexicap Fund Direct-Growth.
Are SIP risk free?
SIP Is Not Risk Free But they do not eliminate risk completely. In a falling market, your mutual fund investments are bound to go down. However, investments done through SIP compared to lump sum investments will reduce your losses. Similarly, SIPs don’t guarantee returns over the long term.
Is SBI Blue Chip Fund good?
SBI Bluechip Fund Growth is one of the best-performing mutual funds in India in terms of consistent performance and stable returns. … The large-cap companies having high market holdings and great leadership position tend to help SBI Bluechip Fund to fetch desirous growth.
How do I choose a good SIP plan?
- The mutual fund that you have chosen has been in market for at least from the last five.
- The mutual fund you are planning to invest into should be operated by your bank.
- The “fund house” chosen by you is reputable and recognizable.