- 1 Where is Maxwell Odum from?
- 2 Is MBA Trading and Capital Investment Limited registered with SEC?
- 3 Is MBA Forex legal in Nigeria?
- 4 How do I start an investment company in Nigeria?
- 5 How can I invest in forex in Nigeria?
- 6 Is Omegapro registered with SEC?
- 7 Is MBA registered with SEC?
- 8 How do you check if a company is registered with SEC in Nigeria?
- 9 Is AddyFX registered?
- 10 Which MBA course has highest salary?
- 11 Which MBA course is best?
- 12 Can I set up an investment company?
- 13 How much does it cost to register an investment company in Nigeria?
MBA is an investment company who has a firm determination to provide all-encompassing investment services to all their clients. They guarantee their customers a risk-free investment plan and investment offers that come with zero regrets.
Also know, is MBA Trading and Capital investment Limited legit? The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Monday that MBA Capital and Trading Ltd is not a registered capital market operator with the commission.
Also, who is Maxwell Weli Odum? Maxwell Weli Odum is a highly successful and respected forex trader, investor and entrepreneur. He is the CEO of popular forex trading and training company MBA trading and capital investment limited.
Moreover, who is the CEO of MBA trading? Maxwell Odum, chief executive officer (CEO) of MBA Trading and Capital Investment, has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged N213 billion fraud.
Best answer for this question, is MBA Forex registered with CBN? “Mr Chairman, may we also bring to your knowledge that at a press conference unveiling MBA trading & capital investment ‘Bare to Blue Banquet’ that was held in Lagos on 16th and 17th of August 2019, the CEO of MBA, Maxwell Odum warned Nigerians not to see forex trading as gambling, saying MBA Forex and Capital …
Where is Maxwell Odum from?
Maxwell Odum na Nigerian entrepreneur, from Elekahia community for Port Harcourt, Rivers State. According to EFCC, im last known address na 7 Odum Street, Elekahia Port Harcourt.
Is MBA Trading and Capital Investment Limited registered with SEC?
SEC Issues Official Disclaimer on the Registration of MBA Capital and Trading Limited. … The Commission wishes to inform the general public that MBA Capital and Trading Limited has never been registered by the Commission.
Is MBA Forex legal in Nigeria?
The SEC official disclosed that the MBA Forex has been illegally operating in Nigeria, noting that the scheme was denied registration by the commission following its failure to meet the requirements. … “As a matter of fact, the MBA Forex is one of those market operators who were illegal and is listed on our website.
How do I start an investment company in Nigeria?
- Conduct name search and reserve a name.
- Complete registration form (CAC 1.1.
- Pay CAC filing fees and stamp duty.
- Download completed online form and Memorandum and Articles of Association, then append signatures accordingly.
- Upload scanned documents for processing.
How can I invest in forex in Nigeria?
- Get an online connection. You can get connected to a forex broker through any online device, but it’s usually good to trade primarily from a home office.
- Pick a reputable broker.
- Open your account.
- Fund yourself.
- Install your trading platform.
Is Omegapro registered with SEC?
But Omegapro has no license whatsoever. It is based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and it is not authorized as an investment service anywhere in the world. Among other things, it means that clients’ deposits are not insured. So, when one day money from Omegapro accounts disappear, there will be no refunds.
Is MBA registered with SEC?
The Commission wishes to inform the general public that MBA Capital and Trading Limited has never been registered by the Commission.
How do you check if a company is registered with SEC in Nigeria?
Please visit the Securities and Exchange Commission website, http://www.sec.gov.ng, to check the status of a public firm registered with the corporate commission. This website offers a database of all SEC-registered companies’ information, which is updated within 24 hours after receipt.
Is AddyFX registered?
AddyFX got a new name – AddyFinance & Investment Limited – and got registered with the SEC in Nigeria.
Which MBA course has highest salary?
- Information Technology.
- Information Security.
- Human Resources.
- Healthcare Management.
- Real Estate.
- International Business.
Which MBA course is best?
- MBA Finance.
- MBA Marketing.
- MBA Human Resource Management.
- MBA International Business.
- MBA Banking & Financial Services.
- MBA Business Analytics.
- MBA Rural Management.
- MBA Healthcare Management.
Can I set up an investment company?
As an ordinary UK resident company, there are few restrictions on the investments a PIC can hold and these can include cash deposits, share portfolios, investment funds and even rental properties. … Investment income and gains generated could be paid into a pension plan.
How much does it cost to register an investment company in Nigeria?
Registration/License Fee– N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira); Sponsored IndividualFee – N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) for each sponsored individual.